Wednesday 10 June 2009

first cut is the deepest

yeah, this sucks.

you. good to my friend(s).

but you ARGH!

do you want to know why i don't want to look at you?

cause first i give you a glance then i couldn't stop staring at you.
and once i cant stop staring at you, i couldn't stop thinking about you.
and once i cant stop thinking about you, i couldn't stop loving you.
and once i cant stop loving you, i couldn't let you go.
and once i cant let you go, i couldn't, ever live without you.or even remove you from my head.

and the worst, i want it.

whatever you call me.
I'm just giving you too much.
without taking anything.

heart, i don't know where exactly you are.
where exactly are we.
or what are we?

heart, i cant feel you anymore.

heart, i hate being this melancholic cause this is so not me.
i hate being so pointless and seems so tough and strong even i am really not actually.

i hate to hold my tears.


heart, i miss you. badly.
i'm sorry if i wasted your time.

you too my dear.

i hate you
i hate you
i hate you
i love you, damn it.

anyway, life goes on.
i have to face it. i have to, like you said.
i'll do. i dont know how. dont tell me. you know nothing how to deal it.

just come back anytime you want, heart.

i am so sorry if my words seems so drama-queen. but seriously, i am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment