Monday, 30 November 2009
I cry easily.
I have a bad temper.
For the most part, I don’t like people.
I’m easy to get along with.
I like to fight. (but i love to debate more)
I have more enemies than friends.
I’ve smoked weed.
I drink coffee.
I clean my room daily.
I’m shorter than 5’5.
I wear makeup
I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
I wear contacts.
I wear glasses.
I’ve had braces.
I have braces.
I change my hair color often.
I straighten my hair often.
My ears are pierced.
I have small feet.
I’m in a relationship now.
I’ve missed an ex before.
I’m always scared of being hurt.
An ex has physically abused me at least once.
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve been in love more than two times.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe lust is more important than love.
I have a best friend.
I have at least ten friends.
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
I’ve beaten up a friend.
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I can trust at least five people with my life.
I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been on a train.
I’ve left the state/province.
Someone close to me has died.
I’ve taken a taxi.
I’ve taken a city bus.
I’ve taken a school bus. (pathetically, we dont have it)
I’ve gone bungee jumping.
I’ve made a speech.
I’ve been in some sort of club.
I’ve won an award.
I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
I’ve been in a physical fight.
I listen to country.
I listen to pop.
I listen to techno.
I listen to rock.
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
I hate the radio.
I download music.
I buy CD’s.
I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
I watch soap operas daily.
I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
I’ve seen and like The OC.
I’ve seen and like One Tree Hill.
I’ve seen and like America’s Next Top Model.
I’ve seen and like Popular.
I’ve seen and like House.
I’ve seen and like 24.
I’ve seen and like CSI.
I’ve seen and like Everwood. Family Life: I get along with both of my parents.
My biological parents are still together.
I have at least one brother.
I have at least one sister.
I have at least one step brother/sister.
I have at least one half brother/sister.
I’ve been kicked out of the house.
I’ve ran away from my home.
I’ve sworn at my parents.
I’ve made my parents cry.
I’ve lied to my parents.
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
I’ve been blonde.
I’ve had black.
I’ve been red.
I’ve been light brown.
I’ve been medium brown.
I’ve been brown.
I’ve had streaks.
I’ve had purple/pink.
I’ve been blue/green.
I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
I use conditioner.
I’ve used silk therapy.
I’ve used hot oil treatments.
I’ve curled my hair.
I’ve straightened my hair.
I’ve ironed my hair.
I’ve braided my hair.
I’ve had\want dreadlocks.
I’ve thrown something at a teacher.
I’ve yelled at a teacher.
I’ve been suspended.
I’ve had an in-school suspension.
I’ve been sent to the principal’s office.
I’ve walked out of class.
I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
I’ve failed a test.
I’ve cheated on a test.
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
I’ve failed Art.
I’ve failed P.E.
I’ve failed Math.
I’ve failed Science.
I’ve failed another class.
A teacher has called my parents.
I’ve been caught skipping.
I’ve been on the honor roll.
I’ve been on effort honor roll. <—I don’t know what that means?
Sunday, 29 November 2009
and i bet we have same feeling and same thing to say to God about you
and i know,she must be luckier than me
because her prayer was already answered by God. bcs my prayer have no good response from God, yet.
when i was kid, i thought, heaven is beneath the sky, the clouds.
when i was kid, i want to be a Buddhist.
when i was kid, i was wondering why i was born in Indonesia?
when i was kid, i only know the black and white side and i categorized them in black and white. i even didnt think there would be a gray person. for example, i thought my mom is good, and my dad is cruel. thats it.
when i was kid, i thought that i have superpowers to see trough the wall and see the shape of the stars ( i thought it was kind of super powers)
when i was kid, i was wondering about death stuff. like where will we go after this? how does it feel like? what are we then? until now.
and when i was kid, it scare me. but now, i cant hardly wait for it (:slapping myself: low point!)
Saturday, 28 November 2009
02. You have been in a serious relationship before.
03. You own an iPod of some sort.
04. You do not like your sibling’s girlfriend/boyfriend.
05. You drink too much alcohol. (never been too much)
06. You have been to the Olive Garden.
07. You have taken medicine of some sort this week. (always does)
08. It is really cold in your house right now. ( i wish)
09. You are extremely dependent on others.
10. You do not like to express your feelings in front of others.
11. You ate a lot of food today.
12. It doesn’t take much for you to cry.
13. People consider you a sappy sort of person.
14. Someone in your family is rich.
15. You have been to Disney World or Disneyland before.
16. You hate when people constantly talk about themselves.
17. You are a good listener, but you hate complainers.
18. Someone has called you for a serious medical emergency before.
19. You have had a serious surgery.
20. Your house has a spare bedroom.
21. Your house is old.
22. You have at least one cousin under the age of three.
23. You have never held a baby before.
24. You can’t handle toddlers.
25. You have had a painting in your room.
26. You have been to Canada.
27. You have been to Mexico.
28. You love cherry flavored lollipops.
29. You celebrate Easter.
30. You observe Lent.
31. You are Catholic.
32. You do not believe in God.
33. Religion is not important to you.
34. You want to have a BIG family one day.
35.You would rather have more sons than daughters.
36. You have more aunts than uncles.
37. You hate being too cold.
38. You currently are way more tan than everyone else.
39. You wear shoes in your house.
40. Your parents are clean freaks. (and im wondering why i am not,are we really related? huh)
41. You are more messy than clean.
42. You are currently angry at someone.
43. Patience is so not a virtue to you.
44. Your desk is extremely clean.
45. Your bed sheets are either blue, green, black, or white.
46. When you hear ‘black & white’ it reminds you of Katy Perry’s ‘hot n cold’ song.
47. You have no clue what that song is.
48. You think rap artists are completely pathetic.
49. You are glad George Bush will be/is out of office.
50. Politics are boring to you.
51. You take a vitamin daily. (i hate it actually)
52. You feel like you are sick often.
53. You hate throwing up.
54. You think it’s gross when people set food down on their desk at school with no napkin.
55. You also find it gross that people sit on top of desks.
56. You are now cringing at the thought of someone’s food where someone’s ass was.
57. You love getting bubble baths.
58. You do not like chocolate at all.
59. You are allergic to nuts.
60. You have been stung by a bee before.
61. You have been to the emergency room before for something.
62. One of your parents is 50 or older.
63. You are the baby of your family.
64. You hate broccoli.
65. Cooked carrots are good, though.
66. You go on tumblr too much.
67. You are really comfortable right now.
68. You like witty t-shirts.
69. You are a major fan of underground bands.
70. You are good at lying.
71. You are not afraid of heights.
72. You consider yourself paranoid.
73. You have had a panic attack before.
74. The thought of being old and alone bothers you.
75. You would choose the elderly over children.
76. You feel like you’re living in the wrong decade.
77. You have smoked weed before.
78. You think it’s way too cold outside right now.
79. You love the thought of sleeping in tomorrow morning.
80. You would rather go to bed early and get up early.
81. You feel like the early bird catches the worm.
82. You are a big breakfast eater.
83. You are currently suffering from the common cold.
84. You are craving something salty. (waffle)
85. You have been in a car today.
86. There is something plugged in near you.
87. You have heard of the TV show ‘Private Practice.’
88. You do not like medical television shows.
89. You prefer horror to comedies.
90. You adore Leo & Kate.
91. You think high-waisted pants look good
92. You hate cheesy movies.
93. You enjoy camping out.
94. Bugs don’t bother you.
95. You do well in school without trying.
96. You are extremely jealous of someone currently. (i’m jealous of people who do well in school without trying -.-)
97. You feel like you have changed a lot from 08-09.
98. You like energy drinks.
99. You like italics.
100. You know the entire script of Mean Girls
Thursday, 26 November 2009
- water color
- pencil colours
- sketch books (my note book isnt enough for my doodle anymore and i have to find something to put all my doodle in, and maybe sketch book will help me from drawing on my wall habit)
i'll show you it someday :P
- When someone lies to you, it teaches you that things are not always what they seem. The truth is often far beneath the surface. Look beyond the masks people wear if you want to know what is in their hearts. Remove your own masks to let people know who you really are.
- When someone steals from you it teaches you that nothing is forever. Always appreciate what you have. You never know when you might lose it. Never take your friends or family for granted, because today and sometimes only this very moment is the only guarantee you may have.
- When someone inflicts injury upon you, it teaches you that the human state is a very fragile one. Protect and take care of your body as best as you can, it’s the one thing that you are sure to have forever.
- When someone mocks you, it teaches you that no two people are alike. When you encounter people who are different from you, do not judge them by how they look or act, instead base it on the contents of what is in their hearts.
- When someone breaks your heart, it teaches you that loving someone does not always mean that the person will love you back. But don’t turn your back on love, because when you find the right person, the joy that one person brings you will make up for all of your past hurts. Times a thousand fold.
- When someone holds a grudge against you, it teaches you that everyone makes mistakes. When you are wronged, the most virtuous thing you can do is forgive the offender without pretense. Forgiving those who have hurt us is often the most difficult and painful of life’s experiences, but it is also the most courageous thing a person can do.
- When a loved one is unfaithful to you, it teaches you that resisting temptation is man’s greatest challenge. Be vigilant in your resistance against all temptations. By doing so, you will be rewarded with an enduring sense of satisfaction far greater than the temporary pleasure by which you were tempted.
- When someone cheats you, it teaches you that greed is the root of all evil. Aspire to make your dreams come true, no matter how lofty they may be. Do not feel guilty about your success, but never let an obsession with achieving your goals lead you to engage in malevolent activities.
- When someone ridicules you, it teaches you that nobody is perfect. Accept people for their merits and be tolerant of their flaws. Do not ever reject someone for imperfections over which they have no control.
- When someone loves us, it teaches us love, kindness, charity, honesty, humility, forgiveness, acceptance, and all of these can counteract all the evil in the world. For every good deed, there is one evil deed. Man alone has the power to control the balance between good and evil, but because the lessons of love are not taught often enough, the power is too often abused.
- When you enter someone’s life, whether by plan, chance or coincidence, consider what your lesson will be. Will you teach love or a harsh lesson of reality? When you die, will your life have resulted in more loving or more hurting? More comfort or more pain? More joy or more sadness? Each one of us has the power over the balance of the love in the world. Use it wisely!
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
at least, i am not the one who definitely think like this.
- standar kelulusan dinaikin (lagi) somehow it depress us a lot.
- DIMAJUIN 1 BULAN.
- moving school, wtf. ini mempengaruhi psikologis siswa dan akan mempengaruhi kinerja kerja siwa dalam mengerjakan soal (kata Pak Narjo)
- ribet banget. gw ga paham apakah pemerintah yakin dengan adanya Ujian Ulangan seminggu setelah UN, pemerintah bs meriksa jawaban2 ank se-Indonesia ini dlm waktu seminggu??????
- sekolah 3 (or even more) tahun cuma buat 3 hari. buat apa gw tanya skg coba? kalo gitu gw gausa masuk 2 tahun lebih aja, masuk pas UAN doang. cape2in aja. hal kayak gni sama sekali ga menjadi takaran kemampuan murid menurut gw. malah jadinya banyak disalahgunakan.
- dan dr dlu gw ga pernah setuju ma UAN. knp? krn menurut gw kemampuan masing2 daerah kan berbeda. terus kenapa harus disamaratakan begini?
kenapa 2010 yang hrs dijadiin kelinci percobaan?
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
all i wanna say after reading that, they're just dont have a fantasy.
twi-fans have no a wide and big enough fantasy to understand HP series i guess :|
i love both of them. but i dont feel any magic inside Twilight. i just like reading Romeo and Juliet in Meyer's version.
Twi- they're just too real. love story. i cant comment more since i am not a huge twilight fans.
HP- bring us another world that we're all dream about when we was kid. and thats what i want, plunged into another world when i felt so boring with this effing world.
so my conclusion :
you really should click THIS
its more comparative than the site i give you above.
01. If you went to Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in?
- Gryffindor. always.
02. Have you ever been to a Harry Potter midnight release?
- no :(
03. What did you think of Deathly Hallows?
- I loved it. Too many of my favorite characters died though :(
04. How many times have you reread the books?
- It differs with each book.
05. Whose death was the saddest?
- Hm, Sirius. honestly, i cried for it.
06. If you went to Hogwarts, would you rather have a pet owl, cat, or rat?
- hm... i wont have a pet.
07. What did you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
- I loved it. I know that the movies will never be able to fit everything in from the books. They did a great job with what they did include, it definitely told a story & the actors did an awesome job.
08. What do you think of Deathly Hallows being split in half?
- Rowling always made a good decisions.
09. Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?
- Yes! err, currently, i dont finish it yet.
10. When did you first become a Harry Potter fan?
- when the second book released.
Female Character? Luna Lovegood. freak! and Ginny, naughty :P
Male Character? Sirius
Professor? Remus Lupin.
Death Eater? Bellatrix, for sure.
Magical Creature? Buckbeak. seriously i forgot the name!
Spell? Expecto Patronum! Avadra Kedavra!
Hermione Granger: How does it feel, Harry? When you see Dean with Ginny?
Harry Potter: [slightly taken aback] Oh. Um...
Hermione Granger: I know. I've seen the way you look at her. You're my best friend.
[Ron bursts in with Lavender, laughing, then sobers when he sees Hermione and Harry]
Lavender Brown: Oops!... I think this room's taken.
Ron Weasley: [awkwardly] ... What's with the birds?
Hermione Granger: [stands, glares at Ron] Oppugno!
[Hermione's flock of birds fly at Ron, who flees the room. Hermione sinks next to Harry and breaks down crying]
Harry Potter: It feels like this.
Book? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Movie? Prisoner of Azkaban.
Hogwarts House? McGonagal's
Weasley? the twins
Couple? Ron and Hermione.
This or That
Gryffindor or Slytherin? G.
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? H.
Fred or George? Fred.
Ginny or Luna? Ginny.
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey? Butterbeer
Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley? Hogsmeade.
Books or Movies? Books.
Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows? Deathly Hallows.
Sorcerer’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets? CS.
Snape or Slughorn? Snape.
Lupin or Sirius? Lupin.
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? Harry / Cho.
Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil? Lavender Brown.
Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas? Seamus Finnigan.
Kreacher or Dobby? Dobby.
Muggleborn or Pureblood? Muggleborn.
Dan Radcliffe or Rupert Grint? Oliver Wood.
Bellatrix Lestrange or Narcissa Malfoy? Bellatrix.
Voldemort or Tom Riddle? Tom Riddle.
Hedwig or Crookshanks? Hed.
10 things you want for Christmas:
- Christmas tree
- cold weather
- hot chocolate
- warm chimney
- hot coffee
- good and entertaining Christmas movies
9 musicians/bands you love:
- the Ting Tings
- John Mayer
- Kate Nash
- Michael Buble
- Norah Jones
- Regina Spektor
- She & Him
- (depends on my mood)
8 things you do everyday:
- sit & think of nothing
- think of something
7 things you enjoy:
- drawing / doodling
- awesome conversations with awesome people
6 things that will always win your heart:
- good English
- character & chemistry
- square jaw
- good sense of humor
- good looking
- Zooey Deschanel
- Jude Law
- good food
4 smells you enjoy:
- wet ground
- coffee / mocha / tea
- fresh baked bread
3 places you want to go:
2 Favorite Holidays
- New Year
1 Person you’d marry on the spot?
- as of right now, Jude Law - cliche, I know. I can’t help it. it’s the British thing.
Monday, 23 November 2009
- Zooey Deschanel. Just look at her. There is no denying her beauty. Whether she is blonde, brunette, or red, she is always gorgeous.
- This girl can sing. She is part of the band She & Him. Her voice. It’s not whiny or poppy, it’s pure and beautiful. Just like the rest of her … minus the pure part.
- She is married to one of the greatest song-writers ever, Mr. Benjamin Gibbard of Death Cab For Cutie.
- Just her overall look. She is adorable. Time to break it down: her body, her eyes, her lips, her hair, her style. Everything.
- Have you heard she has a twin? Her name is Katy Perry. God decided that just one Zooey wasn’t enough for the world, so he created another. I’m sure we would all be okay if he created even more.
keterlaluan. gw sbagai seorang blogger Indonesia skaligus pelanggan first media, ga stuju sama tindakan pemblokiran blogger.com yang dilakukan MenKominfo (kalo ga salah, gw lupa hhe) thadap first media.
Kenapa2nya gw blom tau pasti krn gw br dgr doang.
tp hal ini bkn produktivitas gw sbg seorang blogger menurun drastis.
Tgn gw dah gatel pgn posting macem2 dr kemaren errr
hri gni msi zaman ngeblock2?
Saturday, 21 November 2009
A group of 4 to 8 year-old Children were asked, “What does love mean?”
The answers they gave were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined.
–”Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it
everyday” (Tina – age 7)
–”My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don’t see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night.” (Clare – Age 5)
–”When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” (Billy – age 4)
–”When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That’s love.” (Rebecca – age 8 )
–”Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs..” ( Chris sy – age 6 )
–”Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.” (Terri – age 4 )
–”Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.” (Danny – age 7)
–”Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still
friends even after they know each other so well.” (Tommy – age 6 )
–”During my piano recital, I was on a stage and scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn’t scared anymore. That’s love” (Cindy -age 8)
–”Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.” (Elaine – age 5)
–”Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.” (Mary Ann – age 4 )
- "namanya siapa?" "Marga?" "Margaretha? panggilannya apa?" "kenapa ga Retha aja?" *gw suka bingung mau jawab apa kalo ditanya gt*
- kidal ya? kalo makan pke kiri juga? kalo nulis? kalo gunting? kalo (maaf) cebok? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and some people have asked to me since i was kid
- sesuatu yang membahas ade gw. gw ga suka bahas dia.
- ciee, pacarnya siapa sekarang? ato, udah pny pacar belom? (kerap kali ditanyakan oleh tante2 dan sanak saudara yang jarang ketemu gw, sekali ketemu gw, nanya itu. zzzzzzzzzzzz bosen gua!)
- (lewat chat fb/ sms2 ga jelas) hai, blh knalan ga? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ga ada cara yang lebih kampung ya, mas?
- "Ga, blh nanya ga?" "boleh, knp?" "ga jadi deh.." *gondok*
- lo cina kan? :mata gw kurang cina apa sih?:
- jutek bgt sih , Ga? emg bgnii muka gw T_______T
- lagi dimana? (yg nanya nyokap)
- "habis ini mau kemana?" "ubm" "ooo, dimana tuh?"
Friday, 20 November 2009
When a guy is quiet,
Hes listening to you
When a guy is not arguing,
He realizes hes wrong
When a guy looks at you with eyes full of questions,
he expects you to leave him soon
When a guy says Im Fine after a few minutes,
he means it
when a guy stares at you,
he thinks your the most beautiful thing in the world
when your laying your head on a guys chest
he has the world
when a guy calls you everyday
he is in love
when a (good) guy say he loves you
he means it
when a guy says he cant live without you
hes with you til your done
when a guy says i miss you
he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything else
When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind.
When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply.
When a GIRL looks at you with eyes full of
She is wondering how long you will be
When a GIRL answers “I’m fine” after a
She is not at all fine.
When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying. (for me, i am wondering whats on his mind)
When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention.
When a GIRL wants to see you everyday,
She wants to be pampered.
When a GIRL says “I love you”,
She means it. (basically, we (girls and boys) means it)
When a GIRL says that she can’t live
She has made up her mind that you are
When a GIRL says “I miss you”,
No one in this world can miss you more
LEO - THE SEX MANIAC
Very talkative, outgoing and popular. Nice to everyone they meet. Wild and ravenous in the bed and everywhere else. Beautiful smile and personality. Strong intuition. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and SEXY. Have own unique appeal. Irresistible lover. Most caring person you’ll ever meet! However not the kind of person you wanna mess with…they will kick your ass… u might end up crying… 10 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
VIRGO - THE BEST SEXUAL PARTNER
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. EXTREMELY SEXY. Predict future. Loves being in long relationships. Has lots of friends. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it.Cool. Loves to own Geminis’ in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
LIBRA - THE PIMP
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor. Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
SCORPIO - THE VIRGIN
Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. ONE OF A KIND.Gorgeous Smile.Not one to mess with. The best sexual partners in the zodiac. Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
SAGITTARIUS - THE ONE
Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying! Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor. Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost
CAPRICORN - THE SEXY ONE
Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Sweet. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please.Loves to smile.Beautiful laugh.Patient.Cautious.Bit of naughty.The one and only. 7 Years of bad luck if you do not repost.
AQUARIUS - THE BAD BITCH
Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Very caring person ! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great at telling Stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
PISCES - THE SEX ADDICT
EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. BEST kisser. Always get what they want. Very Attractive. Easy going. RARE Find. GOOD when found. Loves being in long relationship.
ARIES - THE PLAYER
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed… Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing. VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
TAURUS- THE ONE U CAN’T TOUCH
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser.one of a kind love. Unpredictable. very irresistible.Outgoing. Down to earth. Attractive. Loud. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.sometimes likes sports.lover not a fighter but when it comes to it will knock your lights out if he/she has to. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
GEMINI - CRAVES SEX A LOT
Outgoing. Lovable. Extremely energetic. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Good personalities. Loves relationships.Addictive. Loud. 16 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
CANCER - HARD LOVER
Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Normally not a Fighter, but will if neccessary. Someone loves them right now. 2 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
World’s Worst Lovers:
1. Germany (too smelly)
2. England (too lazy)
3. Sweden (too quick)
4. Holland (too dominating)
5. America (too rough)
6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)
7. Wales (too selfish)
8. Scotland (too loud)
9. Turkey (too sweaty)
10. Russia (too hairy)
World’s Best Lovers
6. South Africa
8. New Zealand
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Q: can you please make me some foreword? :DD
A: no. i cant make a good foreword.but how much you'll pay me if i do it? :P and actually, im a bit curious on you, who are you? i should know you, shouldn't i?
Q. IH FORM GUA KAGA DIBALES YANG TES SATU DUA ATAS PAKSAAN MARGA WOO HAHA
A. iya raraaaaaaaa sayaaaanngggggg :) nih gua baless
Tuesday, 17 November 2009
and i bet if i said this, you would think that i didnt understand with what you feel, how hard it is to through it all and what so ever
i dont need sympathy. i need solution.
yeah i know i am so skeptic.
Q .will i go to the college?
A.Since i am not a fortune teller or something like that, i would say that you'll going to college only IF YOU WANT. even in case you have no enough money, but you have so much passion to go to college, i bet, you will someday. God always show us the way :P
Q. what do you think about 2012?
A. i will be in university. doing something.
Q. this is funny.
A. yeah i find it funny too.
yeah i think thats al for today
Monday, 16 November 2009
anyoneee, please please get me out from this bloody boredom with filling this for me X)
and you dont have to worry bcs it will send anonymously
so feel free to ask, share, tell, me ANYTHING!
feel free, stranger.
bcs sometimes i found its more exciting to talk to stranger :P
Saturday, 14 November 2009
(This was written by a guy)
1. They will always smell good even if it’s just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worthwhile.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she’s the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says “lets not fight anymore” even though you know that an hour later….
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say “I love you”.
18. Actually, Just the way they kiss you…
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt.
23. The way they say “I miss you”.
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn’t hurt her anymore. Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you.
When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling only felt
hello Mr President. do you sleep well? you seem so tired in your photo that hanging on my class room. if i were you, i would burn out this bloody country.
kidding :) i love your country even we have so low currency (which makes us the big 5 poorest countries) and currently have so many economical problems that caused by your men. they who usually only sit and debate whats the best for this country in a largeee room and arguing each other without no act. all mouth no trousers!
so smile more, Mr!
okay i know it will be a bit awkward. i just cant stop thinking about you.
i dont know where you are now, but i hope you are fine and maybe wondering about me now.
i cant stop thinking about you, did i say that? okay.
what are you doing?
i hope we'll gonna meet someday. sooner or later.
i hope that you are exist
i hope that we have same interest
i hope that you're not bastard like some people in my past
i didnt ask you to understand me but i hope you can accept me the way i am bcs sometimes im just a bit out of box.
i hope you dont mind with my cold deadly gaze.
i hope that you're not like my father that so hasty, reckless, and emotional.
i hope you can dance so we can dance all night long.
i hope you're good, great, awesome, briliant, oh whatever.
i hope you have a good english so we can teach our kids later so we dont have to spend an extra money for our kids to take some english courses
i hope you aren't boring bcs i get bored easily.
i hope you can drive me crazy
i hope you're not evil bcs i get enough dealing with them.
i hope you're so much interesting
i hope you're not expected
i hope we last forever
i hope you love me
i hope i love you more than i love him.
so, see you soon my dear.
cant hardly wait to meet you!
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Tuesday, 10 November 2009
buat kalian yang orang Indonesia aseli.
kalo gatau sana minggat ke Malaysia aja.
ini hari Pahlawan.
hmm gapapa sih. mau ngebahas dikit, boleh dong gw sok2 bernasionalisme dikit.
so, today, my school celebrated it with some ceremony, not usual ceremony.
but i think including a big one.
its rarely happened.
dan yang mau saya tekankan dsini..
sudahkah anda menjadi pahlawa (bagi sekitar anda) ???
kalau belom, sayang sekali.
emang gimana sih crnya jd pahlawan?
ga perlu kok lo sampe nyetop bis gede buat nyelametin kucing di tengah jalan (pangeran kucing hahahha)
ga perlu juga lo bela2in bikin bambu runcing buat nyerang kompeni2.
lets start with simple things.
1. buang sampah pada tempatnya. this is so helping for our lovely earth. ga ada kata terlambat. bener deh.
2. senyum sama orang orang yang ga biasa kita senyumin , cth : mungkin tukang sampah yang sering lo temuin di lingkungan lo, ato satpam yang biasa lo cuekin kalo lo lewatin.
3. bantu orang yang sekiranya butuh pertolongan lo. meski kecil, tp mungkin akan berdampak besar. orang tua lo mungkin.
yah hal2 kecil kayak gitu lah. hal2 kayak gitu bakal bikin mereka merasa tertolong.
sangat. and volia, you become hero of the day.
kalo gw? jgn tny, gw dah mungutin semua sampah plastik yang ada di kawasan MD dan sekitar.
kurang jagoan apa gw? hahah buat kepentingan tertentu sih, tp entah kenapa walalupun itu agak menjijikan (hrs ngudek2 tong sampah) somehow it gives me some feelings. some proud feelings that i can help. i can do something.
yaah. today wasnt so bad lah.
hmm, so be hero for yourself.
okay, end of speaking.
happy hero's day :)
#bestfeeling getting out of my maths exam
#bestfeeling when someone I loved happy with someone he loved. Even though that someone he loved isn’t me.
singing with friends :) #bestfeeling
#bestfeeling to know that you love me
When you’re with you best friends and share lots of stories :) #bestfeeling
#bestfeeling hugging you.
#bestfeeling when I don’t have a homework.
#bestfeeling ~ Falling in Love
#bestfeeling when he calls for no reason at all… =)
#bestfeeling is when ur parents proud of u :’)
#bestfeeling: New crush :)
#bestfeeling is when the Lord responds to your prayers
#bestfeeling laughing until your stomach hurts and your eyes start to water a lol bit
I get what I want#bestfeeling
#bestfeeling is to know that there’s a person who belongs to you, and that person, is yours now #bestfeeling getting something u worked hard to get
#bestfeeling when you can make someone smiles on their hardest moment
#bestfeeling when you go to sleep, feeling save and wake up then see someone you love besides you and still sleep. and watching them sleep innocently.
Monday, 9 November 2009
i like to draw eyes, girls, words, lines recently. i dont know what it means.
its annoying when you wanted to draw Twiggy but in the end, it looks like Nefertiti at most.
i want some real holiday.
i currently learn Brit slang.
my mind is twisted.
i often had a stomache. more often than before.
i am not ready for January.
i wish i had a skip button.
The voices in my head
All the things you said
Faster the days go by and I'm still
Stuck in this moment of wanting you here
In the blink of an eye
You held my hand, you held me tight
Now you're gone
And I'm still crying
I'm dying inside
Where are you?
I need you
Don't leave me here on my own
Speak to me
Be near me
I can't survive unless I know you're with me
Only to my eye
I see you, I feel you
Don't leave my side
It's not fair
Just when I found my world
They took you, they broke you, they tore out your heart
I miss you, you hurt me
You left with a smile
Mistaken, your sadness
Was hiding inside
Now all that's left
Are the pieces to find
The mystery you kept
The soul behind a guise
Where are you
I need you
Don't leave me here on my own
Speak to me
Be near me
I can't survive unless I know you're with me
Why did you go?
All these questions run through my mind
I wish I couldn't feel at all
Let me be numb
I'm starting to fall
Where are you?
I need you
Don't leave me here on my own
Speak to me
Be near me
I can't survive unless I know you're with me
Where are you?
Where are you?
You were smiling
Friday, 6 November 2009
yeah i know i had not updating this blog since few days ago. i got writer's block err.
but i do still live.
and, i dont know what i am talking about now its too soon or not
but i just have to remind myself.
i only have 3 months remaining for my goddamn high school and then i am going to face the national final exam. and then school final exam, and then practical exams, and then yearbook stuffs, and then prom, and then graduation (means goodbye :( wish us luck), oh i know time fly so fast, gimme a break!
and i only have 3 months to prepare them.
only 3 months.
and frankly, i am not ready.
this is what i called 3 years for 3 days.
is it worth it? nah.
you make me hate you minister of education.
really hate you.
i dont know what to say.
i miss the real Christmas :( (currently listening to Christmas song - white Christmas, my everlasting fave xmas song)
and ah ya, i have some bruises, but its not ordinary bruises ,why?
because mine turns to yellow , pink and a bit blue - creepy!
i got a creepy bruises!
i wish i can show you, but i am afraid that you'll be afraid to see that too :P
i never have bruises like this so i just like proud (should i? :| ) of this natural colors on my body.
if you slightly see it, you'll recognize it as a.. mm, galaxy on white sky? :P
lots of hate,
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
because, i just realized that i made a mistake after all this time.
and i just knew how to use your shower as your mic to sing while bathing.
because, before, i put up the shower to sing upside down.
(iyaaa selama ini gw selalu make gagang showernya kebalik sehingga airnya nyerang mulut gw pas nyanyi and the worst, i let it. gw ga berusaha dan kepikiran buat ngebalik gagangnya.HAHA)
i know i was stupid.
and for me, this is something that i like so much.
to capture people. moment, mind, everything.
and it become such my dream. my destination. my aim.my passion.
and when you like something, you will try anything, to do your best to prove it. that you can do it. and it has own satisfaction for me.
so, a couple days ago, i joined some photo contest to see how far ive done.
and about the prize, yeah who doesn't need money. but its not a big deal.
then , i prepared all the whole things by myself. i really didnt want to trouble anyone.
and it wasnt easy at all.
and then , when you prepared all the best thing in your mind,
when you already through so many troubles, when you almost reach the final touch,
then somethings happened and it (photo shoot) was cancelled.
it was just okay for me. yes, i do disappoint.
very disappoint (the moment you said that, its like i wanted to cry but i could hold it thankfully because i know its more important for you)
and the moment you cried because of me (i know not only me), it was touching me so much. and then i shed a few tears, secretly.
and the moment someone said that its all because of my fucking lomo (which is me).
i cant handle it. the words really torn my heart. its like what all the things ive done, collapse in a wink.
it was like i want to punch him and say "SHUT THE FCK UP" to him loudly.
he even doesnt know anything about me and my dreams and what ive done. HOW DARE HE SAID IT TO ME!? how dare you joking on my trouble?!
is it wrong to prove something? is it wrong to have a dream? is it wrong to make all people around me, proud of me??!!!!! why is so hard???????
IS IT GODDAMN WRONG?
if its yeas, so this is what you want. i quit. i wont dealing with any fckin lomo things!
because it seems bring so many trouble to me, and people around me.
so, this is me. every time people asked me about my work, and every time i remind what he said (even i know he was only kidding) i cant hold my tears. because i know its the end.
ps : hopefully you understand what i mean, Bi. you're not fcked. and oh.. your notes makes me cry :'""| but i still have all the Alice in waterland things in my mind. i cant stop think about it and think how good it can be. and i am not blaming you at all.
Monday, 2 November 2009
i was very stressed these days. deadline to submit my photos are getting closer and i havent done any my second photoshoot.
it will be taken tomorrow, i hope the horicolor can work it out.
so so, what ive been doing these days?
check it out HERE!!!! and HERE!!!!!!!!!!
thumbs are really appreciated and feel free to comment :)
Sunday, 1 November 2009
Pelanggan pria: "Bubur, biasa"
Penjual Bubur: "Punya telor ga? Eh, maap, maksudnya pake telor ga, mas?"
Green Garden Boulevard, didengar oleh teman pelanggan yang bertanya-tanya dengan orientasi si penjual bubur.
ABG gaya selangit ngomong di telepon: “Aahhh serius lo? Masa siiiih? O-EM-JI! O-EM-JI! OOO-EEEM-JIII! OH-MY-JOD!”
Senior: "Eh, loe kan ahli berbagai bahasa. Gua mau tanya!"
Junior: "Apa kak?"
Senior: "Bahasa inggrisnya handphone apa?"
Anak SMA: "Bang, berenti di Gonz yah.."
Supir Angkot: "Hah, Gons dimana neng?"
Anak SMA: "Yang sekolahan itu bang..."
Supir Angkot: "Ohhh, Gonjaga"
Anak SMA: "Pake 'Z' kali bang..."
Supir Angkot: "Iya, Gonjagaz..."
Petugas informasi via loudspeaker: "Kepada bapak X, ditunggu keluarganya di kandang monyet sekarang. Sekali lagi, bapak X ditunggu keluarganya di kandang monyet sekarang."
Sambil menunggu sampai tempat tujuan di dalam angkot.Seorang perempuan melamun.Tiba-tiba ia teriak.
Penumpang: "Assalamualaikum, Bang!! Assalamualaikuuumm!!"
Supir angkot: "Waalaikumsalam, Mbak! (setengah kaget)"
Supir angkot: "..."
Penumpang: "Maksut saya kiri, Bang.."
Supir angkot: "..."
Pegawai #1: "Dulu anak mana?"
Pegawai #2: "81."
Pegawai #1: "WEITS, ANAK SEVENTY!"
Pedagang #1, sambil menyalakan rokok: "Panas ye, bang."
Pedagang #2, bergaya sok santai: "Ya jangan dirasain."
Pedagang #1 menyundut tangan pedagang #2 dengan rokok.
Pedagang #2: "Panas goblok!"
because some people think its not good to give your money to them freely.
i mean, what the hell is wrong with giving to incapable people?
if they can work, i bet they will.
its about opportunities. not because they are too lazy to work so they decide to scrounge some money from us instead of make some handcraft to sell or whatever.
besides, i bet they're too weak for it.
and the only way to live only begging. is it wrong?
what the hell will you do if you had no house, job, any money, even clothes, or creativity, or capital to start something, or you even had no strength to do something?
why do i tell you this?
because today i had some photoshoot with them, and too bad because one and other thing, i had no money to give as a tip as i planned before.
so, i just approached them with smile then asked them to take some photo for me, and i asked them to smile widely.
yeah they smiled for me, they even laugh because they thought i was so silly for asking their photos
they thought they're too ugly for it.
and then i asked something to them, not a deep conversation but i quite enjoyed it.
seriously i have to go back, it felt sooooo stifling that i cant give something to them. doesnt mean to be hero or whatever but seriously..
according to me, i more agree to give my money straightly to the one who need it instead of through some charity organization. i dont know why.
and i just dont understand why we dont allowed to give our money straightly to them. whats the different with giving it through charity?
and today, i got something to say.
photography, just like a life.
what you got is what you took.