01. If you went to Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in?
- Gryffindor. always.
02. Have you ever been to a Harry Potter midnight release?
- no :(
03. What did you think of Deathly Hallows?
- I loved it. Too many of my favorite characters died though :(
04. How many times have you reread the books?
- It differs with each book.
05. Whose death was the saddest?
- Hm, Sirius. honestly, i cried for it.
06. If you went to Hogwarts, would you rather have a pet owl, cat, or rat?
- hm... i wont have a pet.
07. What did you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
- I loved it. I know that the movies will never be able to fit everything in from the books. They did a great job with what they did include, it definitely told a story & the actors did an awesome job.
08. What do you think of Deathly Hallows being split in half?
- Rowling always made a good decisions.
09. Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?
- Yes! err, currently, i dont finish it yet.
10. When did you first become a Harry Potter fan?
- when the second book released.
Female Character? Luna Lovegood. freak! and Ginny, naughty :P
Male Character? Sirius
Professor? Remus Lupin.
Death Eater? Bellatrix, for sure.
Magical Creature? Buckbeak. seriously i forgot the name!
Spell? Expecto Patronum! Avadra Kedavra!
Hermione Granger: How does it feel, Harry? When you see Dean with Ginny?
Harry Potter: [slightly taken aback] Oh. Um...
Hermione Granger: I know. I've seen the way you look at her. You're my best friend.
[Ron bursts in with Lavender, laughing, then sobers when he sees Hermione and Harry]
Lavender Brown: Oops!... I think this room's taken.
Ron Weasley: [awkwardly] ... What's with the birds?
Hermione Granger: [stands, glares at Ron] Oppugno!
[Hermione's flock of birds fly at Ron, who flees the room. Hermione sinks next to Harry and breaks down crying]
Harry Potter: It feels like this.
Book? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Movie? Prisoner of Azkaban.
Hogwarts House? McGonagal's
Weasley? the twins
Couple? Ron and Hermione.
This or That
Gryffindor or Slytherin? G.
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? H.
Fred or George? Fred.
Ginny or Luna? Ginny.
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey? Butterbeer
Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley? Hogsmeade.
Books or Movies? Books.
Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows? Deathly Hallows.
Sorcerer’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets? CS.
Snape or Slughorn? Snape.
Lupin or Sirius? Lupin.
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? Harry / Cho.
Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil? Lavender Brown.
Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas? Seamus Finnigan.
Kreacher or Dobby? Dobby.
Muggleborn or Pureblood? Muggleborn.
Dan Radcliffe or Rupert Grint? Oliver Wood.
Bellatrix Lestrange or Narcissa Malfoy? Bellatrix.
Voldemort or Tom Riddle? Tom Riddle.
Hedwig or Crookshanks? Hed.