Tuesday 10 November 2009

#bestfeeling

When a dream comes true, it gives me the #bestfeeling ever!
#bestfeeling getting out of my maths exam
#bestfeeling when someone I loved happy with someone he loved. Even though that someone he loved isn’t me.
singing with friends :) #bestfeeling
#bestfeeling to know that you love me
When you’re with you best friends and share lots of stories :) #bestfeeling
#bestfeeling hugging you.
#bestfeeling when I don’t have a homework.
#bestfeeling ~ Falling in Love
#bestfeeling when he calls for no reason at all… =)
#bestfeeling is when ur parents proud of u :’)
#bestfeeling: New crush :)
#bestfeeling is when the Lord responds to your prayers
#bestfeeling laughing until your stomach hurts and your eyes start to water a lol bit
I get what I want#bestfeeling
#bestfeeling is to know that there’s a person who belongs to you, and that person, is yours now #bestfeeling getting something u worked hard to get
#bestfeeling when you can make someone smiles on their hardest moment
#bestfeeling when you go to sleep, feeling save and wake up then see someone you love besides you and still sleep. and watching them sleep innocently.

No comments:

Post a Comment