Sunday 16 August 2009

to forget and forgive.

i know. by not forgiving you. it makes my sin bigger than yours.
i know. everyone deserves second chances. everyone deserves to be forgiven.

but you know, i'm not God. who can easily forgive people.
i wish i could. i wish i had a bigger heart.
i wish, i could ease all the pain you've done.
i wish i could hate you.

but, once again, i'm not God. who always forgiving. who has a big big heart to receive all.
receive all the pain and forgive who caused it.

im not blaming you. i dont hate you. but i couldnt forgiving you.
beacuse of all you've done to me.

i'm not the one who ussually to hold my grudge. but i dont know this time.
no no. i dont have any grudge to you. not at all.
but i just.. couldnt forgive you.

so let me, take this sin. and dont push me to forgive you. let the time decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment