Monday 26 October 2009

FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:

  • I .. just look at me.
  • you're disgusting. so much.
  • do you even respect me?
  • I'm in
  • FCK YOU.

TEN things about yourself:

  • I shoot pictures.
  • I am an impulsive and love to observe people.
  • internet is my best friend
  • I don’t eat vegetables and onion.
  • I like to eat. not as daily needs but as hobby, though.
  • I love vignette
  • I want to be higher.
  • I dont like chatting in facebook because sometimes its annoying, while we open some pictures or writing a wall then suddenly a chat box popped out. its really annoying. but you can chat with me, but i just dont like it :)
  • I change, though.
  • I hate dealing with Bank things. seriously. that's why i don't like online shopping and not taking care of my saving account.

SEVEN ways to win your heart:

  • hmmm…actually its hard being easy (gampang gampang susah)
  • i dont like flowers, poems, chocolate pick up line but i like simply romantic things.
  • be goofy, funny, freak, yet gentleman for me.
  • dont trying to patronize me.
  • amaze me with yourself.
  • share to me.
  • be charismatic and character but not OVER!!!

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

  • how to earn money $$$ ( i think its becoming our lifetime problem since we were born)
  • the photography contest
  • the chances
  • those disgusting boys, sometimes its really annoyed me. just random. not seriously thinking of them.
  • tomorrow's accounting test :| dammit. i dont understand anything and i still wonder why so many people want to take accounting major in college. even when its so much promising. i dont fcking care!! i hate dealing with numbers.
  • future you only me.
  • people.

FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:

  • browsing mindlessly till i get bored or sleepy
  • watch a movie or listening to the music
  • go to toilet and bla bla bla
  • off the light, thinking (again)

FOUR things you see right now:

  • computer
  • a writing book with a Bakugan cover
  • my phone
  • argh so many things in front of me. i am not tidy person.

THREE songs that you listen to often:

  • (currently) yellow - coldplay
  • (currently) the ordinary boys - i love you
  • (currently) hmm, i just listen to them repeatly now.

TWO things you want to do before you die:

  • i hate this question
  • i cant answer this question

ONE confession:

  • I am unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment