Wednesday 20 January 2010

someday, when i become err.. wife.

i swear to my life. before that time comes, will :

  • learn how to cook a pancakes and waffles, so i can serve my husband and kids a great breakfast everyday. a great breakfast just instantly make our day, doesnt it?
  • learn how to make a delicious dinner. i dont know yet which menu maybe some pasta or a lot of meat things. so, my husband will always want to be home immediately to eat my delicious cook. so does my boy (im planning to have only 1 boy and 1 girl)
  • learn how to make super delicious cheese cake or tiramisu, so i can make it on my husband or my kids birthday, their graduation, party or just make it when i want :))
  • teach my kids, the real life. i will let them learn what they want and not teaching them the way my parent did to me.
  • be a super mom like my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment