Friday 29 January 2010

What do you guys think of the new iPad?

its totally not convenient to bring.. 


Weelll… I have a laptop, and an ipod, and I don’t feel the need to spend $500ish on an in-between, though its KINDA cool.  


i’d like it when i get my period :P


it looks like a HUGE iTouch.. maybe if it has a built in camera I’d get one 


i want one.it is awesome! but the name..?? -___- iPad? c’mon. hahahah. 


dumb… it doesn’t have a USB connector or anything, seems pretty pointless. Just another fancy gadget for people with money 


I think I want one, out of curiosity. The name of it though, iPad … fail. Sounds like someone with a Boston accent saying iPod. 


hell to the effing no . 


too small to be a good computer, to big to be a phone. i think its just a little weird. 


i don’t like it. Microsft Courier = BETTER.  


it looks amazing. but what’s with the name 


LOL, NO. THE NAME MAKES ME THINK OF AN ELECTRIC WOMEN’S HYGIENE PRODUCT. :(


its too much money for me to bleed on it. 


i think its iPod with typo -____-


No. Too much flaws. 


$500 for an over-sized iPod touch? Hmmm… I don’t think so. 


Sounds like a futuristic tampon. 


what’s next. iTampon?     


FAIL


POINTLESS


LAME


(and the rest screaming for one)
(source)
well, sorry Apple. seems you got a wrong name and size.
according to me, first i heard it, i thought, seriously, it was kind of women's hygiene  application for iTouch / iPhone or something like that. thats why i cant get the idea of it. but seriously, no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment