Sunday 11 April 2010

quiz like this make me more productive by thinking at least

Hi, my name is: m.
Never in my life have I been: smoke
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my momster and broster
High school: is overrated
When I’m nervous: i tend to lost my mind and forget what i want to say
The last song I listened to was: last song? the adams's
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: one of my freaky fellas.
My hair is:not getting longer - at least its what i see
When I was 5: i was too independent to be a kid
Last Christmas: not so great as usually.
I should be..: not doing this; productive =.=
When I look down I see: my black keyboard
The happiest recent event was: lol, dunno.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Ross
By this time next year: i can be EVERYWHERE
My current gripe is: nothing
I have a hard time understanding: everything, fairness, life. but i guess i’ll just stop trying to understand
There’s this girl I know that: so.. fcked up.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would : my family doh!
Take my advice: and live a little; don’t live in hesitation. i am learning as i go
The thing I want to buy: camera DUH!
If you visited the place I was born: you’ll be in a hospital
I plan to visit: London :) maybe, if it's ok, i'll live there. PLAN IS JUST A PLAN!
If you spent the night at my house: you would feel like.. so unproductive.
I’d stop my wedding if: i knew that person was not the one i wanted to spend my life with
The world could do without: dumb shit
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat them HAHAHA. i dont know.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a cheese cake
Most recent thing someone else bought me: new pants :)
My middle name is: .. actually i have no
In the morning I: never want to get up
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: dragon.
Once, at a bar: I got so wasted. Yeah, right
Last night I was: exhausted
There’s this guy I know who : is so damn SHALLOW.
If I was an animal I’d be: a wolf.or polar bear. maybe..
A better name for me would be:anything that starts from m too.
Tomorrow I am: going to school; still.
Tonight I am: not sleeping
My birthday is: 21st Feb


No comments:

Post a Comment