Sunday 9 May 2010

i wish i have that eyes.

"You don't need an expensive camera to capture beauty, all you need is a good pair of eyes and a story within every shot you capture" -Dylan Sada
I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn't photograph them.  - Diane Arbus
If I were just curious, it would be very hard to say to someone, "I want to come to your house and have you talk to me and tell me the story of your life." I mean people are going to say, "You're crazy." Plus they're going to keep mighty guarded. But the camera is a kind of license. A lot of people, they want to be paid that much attention and that's a reasonable kind of attention to be paid.  -Diane Arbus
My favorite thing is to go where I have never gone.- Diane Arbus
i should stop quoting Diane Arbus - me.

terima kasih sudah membuat saya semakin yakin dengan jalur yang saya pilih.
dengan lulusnya saya, dan kuliah semakin dekat dan semakin banyak pilihan2 yang menggiurkan, dan sempat kepikiran untuk pindah fakultas, tapi masih ragu-ragu, begitu baca kalimat dia, yak, gue makin yakin dengan pilihan gue dan ga ada yang akan bisa menghalangi gue untuk jadi photographer! GA ADA! mark my words!
kalimat diatas cukup meng-courage saya. cukup bisa dijadikan titik acuan untuk kembali fokus. kembali mengingatkan tujuan gue dari awal. ketika ragu. karena akhir2 ini sumpah, sempet bimbang lagi sama jurusan yang gue ambil, bukan bukan karena ga niat ato apa, niaat, tapi gue gampang apa ya.. gtu deh. so save archaeology, dkv, art, film, philosophy, law, pilot,  for later :)




No comments:

Post a Comment