Wednesday 9 June 2010

notice that.

i realize, i might be a bit different among other teenagers (where some of them like to say 'dear' way too much and i found it.. annoying bcs they say it to everyone even to people they just know secs ago by facebook)
i like being social. but IT doesnt mean, i like to be social climber and be faking nice to everyone. like some people did as i seen so far.
ok, to be frankly, i am not a nice person. and i am just a bit shy.
and i am lazy. too lazy to say hello. too lazy to make a useless chit chat.i talk when i want. deal with it.
so, if you know me, and i dont say a word to you or even just say hello in any chances, i just.. dont want to. and it doesnt mean, i am a snob. i just think its quite unnecessary for me. plus, i'd think you find me annoying bitch who hardly want to be your friend.
but hey, i am not that anti social, okay!
want me to be nice? be nice to me first.

so please dont judge me. oh okay! judge me whatever, i dont care.

No comments:

Post a Comment