Tuesday 10 August 2010

karena yang saya tahu, saya rindu.

you guys, who have heard my whole story, might think i am pretty pathetic. for still having him in my dreams. for still putting him on every jokes i spilled, for still cherishing him on every small talks we had.
i know, i feel that too.
even for still missing him too, i feel so pathetic. dumb and the most stupid girl ever. EVER.
i could give someone my smartest, wisest damn advices but i cant applied it to myself. what you would call that?
i dont look at his profile. i dont try to talk to him. i dont wondering where he is. i dont.
i dont try to text him. i just.. miss him a lil bit. just a lil bit i swear. i miss having a late night convo.i miss having someone to talk to. i miss talking to someone.
i miss him, as my friend. i do. i never ask much.
i want my friend back.

No comments:

Post a Comment