Friday 22 March 2013

this is me going gay.

what makes your house feels like home?

you can buy so many houses, but not every places can be your home.
nothing can beat that feeling when you feel warm and save.
you can take off your bra and being ugly without worrying people judging you.
you can goler-goleran seenak jidat without feeling guilty.
where you can do whatever you want, with people you love. 

you can not beat the feeling, that you know where to go when you feel exhausted and you wanna end up on that place, called home. you just simply wanna go home.

i ever feel really homesick, even i dont really travel a lot or staying on others place a lot.
i dont care how beautiful the place im staying, but its never the same without my family. (here goes the.. AAAWWWWW :") )

im not family person. my house is messy (yes, ask my friends), my room even more.
but i dont know, thats what my house is my home.
my family.

LOL JUST KIDDING. HOME IS WHERE MY HARDDISK AND STABLE INTERNET ARE.

Ps : no it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment