Friday 17 April 2009

heartless

I get disgusted just looking at you,
your calm demeanor,
all the wealth you own,
how happy you can be.

You leave me alone for days on end,
not even a hello nor a goodbye,
you just go on your merry way,
and just expect me to support myself.

I don't have the sufficient resources,
you know it just as much as I,
yet you keep such a blank face,
I surely wonder how you sleep at night.

I yearn for the slightest assistance,
and you roar a loud negative response,
the smallest things I ask for,
are such a chore for you.

Oh poor you,
I probably destroyed your whole day,
pardon me, I'm so sorry,
I forgot how you are just that more important.

Then again, you sleep rather soundly,
as if I never existed,
and I'm suffering here and I ask myself,
how can you be so heartless?

No comments:

Post a Comment