Thursday 27 August 2009

for someone who has up-and-down-ing my life.

do you want to know what i think? i think you hide something. something that makes you sorrow and so dull, gloomy. lately.
i dont know what's that. okay whatever you named me, but i feel so.

i know, i shouldnt say this, but you know what?
sometimes it makes me so pity on you. i know i cant help but at least, share it to me..
and i'll do the best i can just to make you smile.

and i bet, if i asked you, you would say, im okay. im fine..
but i know, somehow, you dont.

you cant lie but you cant hide it.

whatever your problem.. please, feel free to share it to me.
as you said, we're friends, rite? :(
so notice me.

i just dont like you to be like this.

ps : im quite enjoying being invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment