Monday 26 October 2009

love is crap. i prove it to you.

1.) Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.

2.) Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

3.) You turn my software into hardware!

4.) If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.

5.) I’m like a video game, You can play with me all day long!

6.) Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?

7.) Was your father an alien? Because there’s nothing else like you on earth!

8.) You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

9.) Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.

10.) You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

11.) There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn’t have your number in it.

12.) I bet you $20 you’re gonna turn me down.

13.) Somebody better call God, cuz heaven’s missing an angel!

Which one’s your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment