just like today, today is just like yesterday(s).
thats why i always running out my money. like today :
- i planned to buy only 1 macaroni schotellalshdfuierfchjbrfgf-whatever it should be typed.
- since food is my biggest temp so i bought 2.
- then i planned to buy a sketch book, A5.
- occasionally, the stationery doesnt have A5
- so i should straightly go home instead of take a walk and take a sneak to some books.
- but then suddenly -this is my second biggest temptation- there's a book sale that offering so damn low prices. like only 5K - 15K for new book?!
- so i got interested to some books. i took a long time to think should i buy it or not, with questioning myself a lot, like is it important? is it really great? ( i dont accept "good" for books, movies, and food.) will you have time to read it? you should be studying btw and bla bla blaa.
- ok then, after like 30 minutes in that book store and convincing myself, i shouldnt buy those books. so i went home.
- but when i got home, i had to take my bro to the drug store, so there i went.
- i decided to wait in the nearest flea bookstore.
- then I returned to the house with flea books that cost 2 times more expensive with a new book that I had seen in bookstore before.
- i mean, i am so easily tempted!!!
hope i didnt make a wrong decision this time.