Wednesday 13 January 2010

today .. just not in the mood day.

so how does it look like?


i keep on growing my positive thinking to this drawing.


need bigger visual? eat rate this!


so, Mrs Etty, my English art teacher, asked us to make something special to someone special in my school and why. so, i just choose her to be my someone special. and give my special drawing (and now it looks like more way caricature, which is really not my kind of style)
why? i just love English and she is the best English teacher that i have ever got in my high school.

why drawing? bcs im running out my idea what i should give to her. and now, it seems like i ruin everything. ma'am, you're not someone i hate. trust me. it's only my drawing's skill that makes you look.. sinister.

No comments:

Post a Comment