Saturday 1 January 2011

first day in MMXI

well, i am going to tell you what ive done in in first day of my 2011.
however lame it is. okay?

so, today im just going to my cousin's house as usually, and gathering with my whole big family.
at firat i was like so lazy.
but somehow, when i came, i got excited. when i saw my new baby cousins, Clement. and my second smallest cousins, Dhea. she's 4 y/o.
and i was kind of.. dissaponted for not bringing my camera to capture their cuteness.
i played with them all day long.

and, it makes me realize, how cute i was. haha j/k. i was wondering, someday i am gonna be mum. maybe.
i'm just wondering.. i mean, seeing my youngest aunt who has same level of  ignorance like me, watching her been a sophomore, married, until now having a baby, taking care of her baby. i was like..
omg. indescribable.

it's like i'm seeing my future right in front of my eyes.

PLUS.
my mom found this slipped inside my sociology book. and asking me whose that USG scanned photo. i was like.. idk mom i swear it wasnt mine! hahahahah


 i belive it's kind of sign. am i gonna have a baby this year? AMIT2 JGN SKG. punya pacar dulu dah.

CONCLUSION : I AM SEEING MY FUTURE IN THE FIRST DAY OF 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment