and i am one of cusps signs since i was born on 21st of February.
Aquarius-Pisces Cusp - February 18 to February 22
01. Aquarius/Pisces are selfless and spiritual, often strongly intuitive and receptive to the collective unconscious.
02. Those born on the Aquarius/Pisces cusp reflect the dual nature of life, reality and non reality, consciousness and the unconscious. They represent consciousness through the flowing of ideas. They work hard to bring their ideas to fruition, stubbornly refusing to give up their causes.
03. They are peace loving and friendly, and are the chameleons of the Zodiac, receptive to the needs of others but sometimes getting lost themselves.
04. Aquarius/Pisces tend to be strongly spiritual (not necessarily religious) and artistic. They are idealistic, but sometimes their dreams are vague and impractical.
05. When reality intrudes, they can become pessimistic or lethargic, but they are very adaptive and broad-minded, so they can rework their ideals when necessary.
06. Aquarius/Pisces are tolerant and open-minded, but tend to stick to their beliefs. They are compassionate, sensitive, imaginative and sympathetic to the feelings of others. They tend to be romantic and sentimental, but they may give in to escapism.
07. They are devoted to their goals, but they can be disorganized or procrastinate when faced with difficulties.
08. Their intellect makes them logical and self-confident, but it may also makes them aloof from people around them. (esp here -.-)
09. They are original, offbeat and even eccentric, but they are also rather bored by detail. Reformist and experimental, Aquarius/Pisces may seem cold toward people who don’t share their intellectual orientation to life.
10. Those born on the Aquarius/Pisces cusp may become timid if their emotions are abused too often.
11. Aquarius/Pisces are often multitalented, both in scientific and creative endeavors.
12. They are unique and rebellious people who are driven to change the world. However, they can be shy, quiet and sometimes elusive, refusing to show their true selves.
13. They are modest and thoughtful, sometimes displaying remarkable musical talent. Their freedom is important to them, and they are often driven to help others become free, as well.
14. They may work to alleviate their emotional stress through contact with others and exercise.
15. The great strength of the Aquarius/Pisces is in their visionary nature and their compassion. They are the people who take the world to the next level; they make others see things in a new light. Their ability to break the rules and help others reach their fullest potential makes them one of the most understanding characters of the zodiac.