Monday 23 May 2011

what will i do in 2011 pt.2

hiiii fellasss. i have new hobby lately. reading my old archives in this blog hahaha
 imean, ive through so much. i dont even realize i wrote them. i mean some of them is so not me :B

anyway, i found this.

i am growing my hair now. trying not to cut it. so hard.
i got new glasses.
i technically took more picts.
i got new job even it's not permanently.
i am collecting money. i even have an account on bank.
i sleep around 11ish now.
I GOT NEW AH-MAZING FRIENDSSS
i dye my hair couple times.
yes. less eating. less brunching. i think i'm skinnier -..-
i already watched HIMYM season 6
i stopped stalking them.
i got new phone.
i dont know how explore actually means but i do covered so many new things.
but i dont draw more yet.
and i havent give my CV to nearest radio station. yet. hehehe but im planning on it.

next plan? i think..
making draft for my future book. seriously.
read more books.
meet more new people.
buy films.
focus on my college.
collecting more money so i can buy a new lens. and last..
GOING OUT THIS FREAKING TOWN. HOLIDAY. JOGJA, LEMBANG, WHEREVER. BY TRAIN. ANYONE????

and i was like .. so proud bcs ive done 13 of 15 things in that list horraah!
menn, ive made, often, resolutions every new year but done nothing.
but this year..... the year isnt over yet but ive don 13 of them. so proud!!

then, i realize. you dont have to make big goals in your life. you just need to make small goals to reach your big goals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment