Sunday 11 December 2011

there's a long long path waiting for us to go.

another roses and you said sorry for not being romantic for this whole month?
are you kidding me?
you, yes you, are the sweteest thing ive ever known.
you may say so much pick up lines and cheesy words for jokes but despite all of them , i can see it from your eyes when you stare at me.
i like it when yourfingers lingers on mine. its like your hands fit mine.
i like it when i look at you, you are already there looking at me, smiling.
i like it when you say everything gonna be ok. even i know its not, i know it will.
i likeit when you make me like the only girl in the world.
i like it when you notice my beauty that might a bit hidden
i like it when you always trying to be there for me.
i likeit when you told me a story that i dont even understand bcs my mind busy looking at your adorable face. 
i like it when you hold me.
most of all i like you.
no, i love you. i think i love you. i think i fall harder and harder over you.
i will never be your mother's favorite and your daddy wont even look me in the eyes. but they just afraid something they cant understand.
i might not good at saying pretty things like you do, or doing sweet things like you do, but this is all i got.
i love you this far, my Dani(el Radcliffe). :*



PS: i am not good at keeping things, all i need is you. no flowers next month, deal? ;)

1 comment:

  1. ''i like it when i look at you, you are already there looking at me, smiling.''
    wotttttt :333333333333333333333333333 *mati*

    ReplyDelete