Saturday 29 January 2011

i capture moments.

kemaren, saya menanyakan diri saya sendiri. apa gaya saya? apa benang merah dari setiap karya saya?

setelah tadi sore berbincang dan bertukar pikiran sedikit dengan kawan lama, bung dudi/oyoy hihi, akhirnya i got the answer.

i asked him, whats my style from his point of view, but he asked me back. i barely remember how was the question but the only thing i got, he asking me what i keep doing in every photoshoot?

so i answer, maybe i always candid. i capture their motion bcs it seems more real to me. more honest.
and he said, that's what i thought too.

maybe i cant stick to one tone or one theme or one style. but in every single shoot i took, i mostly capture motion. i capture feelings. i candid my model. my model isnt just pose, but i insist them to move.

that's it.

sehinnga, kata bung dudi, gambar saya 'ga bisa diem'. bergerak. motionnya kelihatan. well, ga semua but mostly.
dan emang, di setiap foto2 yang saya ciptakan, saat memfoto saya emang cenderung foto saat mereka ga sadar (candid) ato saat mrk bergerak. i want honest expression.
then when, my model asked me how should they pose, i will like.. err, get confused. then i will tell them to move. like dancing. or jumping. or anything.

THAT'S MY STYLE. thanks dude for the brainstorming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment